Saturday, June 22, 2019
101 Memphremagog Ave
Join us to learn how the intuitional science of meditation can connect you to a deeper level of love, creativity and wisdom.
2:00 Orientation and Networking
2:30 Workshop: Meditation & Creativity: Exercises, techniques, games and a bit of yoga
Workshop and vegetarian dinner: $75
“Dada embodies creativity, and his teachings make meditation simple for busy people with busy minds.”
– Maryann Baumgarten, Phd. Head of Diversity and Inclusion, Facebook
In this workshop you will learn:
- A simple framework to help you understand and manage your two main creative modes so that you are not putting one foot on the accelerator and one on the brake at the same time.
- How to break through creative blocks and free your imagination.
- A simple but powerful mantra meditation technique.
- How to use music and dance to prepare your mind for meditation so that it feels less like homework and more like falling in love.
“Certain meditation techniques can promote creative thinking, even if you have never meditated before.” – Leiden University Study, 2012.